November 15, 2007

.....What is Love??....

Nobody can tell me the real definition of it. Well, it did not really bother me until I stepped into university… What is wrong with me?? Is it because of the loneliness that I had encountered?? I don’t know…??

Yes, I think I am prepared to begin a new relationship. However I am still hesitating. What am I thinking?? Arghhh…

At first, he appears to me as a very close friend. But now, I do have different thoughts of our relationship. I even have different weird feelings when I think about him. It’s indescribable!! Is this what that people always say: falling in love??

I don’t know what he thinks about me… My intuition told me that he only treats me as his sister… I hate this kind of complicated relation… I do not have the strength and the courage to confess… I mean, shouldn’t it be the man’s job to make the confessions?? Should I wait?? And regret for the rest of my life?? Or, confess??

Confused....

I can't control myself from thinking all the matters. It seems to be very distractive. Well, I guess all human beings are like that... Right?? We will always worry... Worry of being alone, worry of being cheated and all sorts of other unnecessary stuff...

2 comments:

Leon said...

Wuuu....who's that lucky guy? Hehe, can tell me de ma?

Well, worrying for everything is kinda bad. Take it one by one and take it easy. It's hard, but I don't wish to see you lack of sleep or something because of worried alot...

Take care o...i guess if we don't see each other tomoro, we wont be seeing each other for at least a month o...gambatte during that time o! ^^

sean low said...

LOVE can only defined by urself. How u wan it to be, it be will de way u wan. Noone else but urself noe wat u really wan. Chances and opportunities need to be grabbed. S'time u need to hv ur own initiatif. Dun alwiz wait for them to come to u.