November 11, 2007

Mom's coming!!!!!!

After all this time she had neglected me, but today she called. She said that she is coming over to give me a visit. I am kind of surprise but very excited to meet her again.

I could remember vividly that day when I last see her. It was not a good memory after all. She always gives me heartache. Well, I do not know exactly why she leaves us. But, I think it’s due to the financial crisis that we faced. I still could not understand how a mother of four children can be so damn cruel. I always remind myself that she is only leaving us for a better life. But, did she think of us? She wants a better life, but so does us.

I admit that I am very angry and not happy with her decision. But after some period of time, I began to think the other way round. Perhaps she had lost her faith in my Dad? I do not know. Suddenly, I realize myself starting to understand her more. And so is the anger within me. It fades a little by little through time. Now, I do believe that time can heal the sorrow.

When I think of those memorable memories with my happy family, tears will automatically roll down my cheeks. I miss every of that moment. Now, all that is left is just sweet memories……

Sigh… Even though I am not angry at my Mom anymore, I still feel my heart aching whenever I think of her. What say meeting her later? I am also afraid if she brings her new boyfriend along. How should I react? I’m afraid if I’ll do anything embarrassing when I meet them later. Honestly, I don think I can take it!

1 comment:

Leon said...

I believe everything will work out just seeing her...give it a try. It's a chance for everybody...