November 12, 2007

Losing faith in me....

Things don't seems to go well this few days. I am dreaming in my own world. My final Statistic paper is on this Wednesday. But i don seem to have the mood and the strength to face the paper. It s already Monday! But i didn't prepare myself yet. NOT AT ALL!! My mom dropped by, outings with friends, spent all night online chatting, these are what i've done during this small exam break. Useless me...
Instead of worrying about the finals, I was actually thinking of HIM... His words to me the other day. I quite sensitive at it.. Oh gosh... Is this the symptoms of loneliness?? Or is it that I am ready to accept a new guy and share my whole life with him??
It had been three years of me living by myself... I know it should be the right time to give others chances to love me, but I feel I am waiting for him. Somebody whom i am not sure. I am longing for a relationship that is still invisible. I don't mind waiting for another 3, 5, or 9 years from now... Just hope for the right person to appear in my life and love me the way i love him...
I am really mad of myself. Losing faith in myself. I am putting myself into fire at this time. I do not think i can do well in this exam. There is nothing i can do to get over this uncomfortable feeling... Just got to stop thinking of him......

No comments: