November 15, 2007

No more War for now....!!

Finally, I've made it! The 2hours and 15minutes War of Statistics have been ended up DRAW!!! I proudly present and give my special thanks to my "si fu", Kiddo Banana. All her efforts are not useless but instead helping me a lot to score better in Statistics. Although i had made some stupid mistakes in some questions and feel quite disappointed, i'm glad that it's over. So, i conclude that the war is DRAW.. nobody win.. haha..

In either more or less than a week, i'll be going back to my hometown. Malacca....!! My home sweet home. Going to get myself a job in the shopping mall and start to earn a little for new year-2008!! Need to buy some new clothings for my Dad and my siblings, pay the utility bils, and not forgetting some supplement food for Grandma...

I miss my family members so much. it had been a month being in the university, without granma's cook, Dad's voice and hear the laughter of my little cute brother and sisters. Miss them a lot..

1 comment:

banana said...

Hey gal..Im wonder where cn I post my comment huh..so..I keep reading n reading..til a page..eh eh..wait a minute! I saw my Big name 'Kiddo Banana'! ha..definitely dis will b my place to leave my comment la..kiki..wel..I noe ur feelings..maybe not all but I can sense it..I truly udrstand tt u've come across ups n downs LAST year..do mark my word ==> LAST year(2007)..which means..pleasssssse n I really hope tt u dont look bc at it anymore..at least try la not to..ya..u are rite..sometimes we really have no way to excape4 things tt we choose not to be..we are breathLESS..family,study,relationship etc are all beyond our control..but! look at d bright side ==> family ( although d dreams/hopes of leading a 'happy family life' might be difficult right now there's always a time 4 u to be with them..Im glad tt both ur sis manage to act like ur shoulders..helping u to solve some financial problems..it's x tt much n sometimes there might be arguement due to financial aid.. but they're still young n as a 'big sis'..we've x choice but jz need to n force to be stronger n be a mature thinker den them..trust me! u can make it! ) study ( ask urself a question : who never ever feels bad about their study/results before? Nobody! so..d conclusion is..strike4 d best in d upcoming exam..n make sure tt there wont be a 2nd time4 u to regret4 x study wel..tt's all we've to do!ok..let do it 2gthr..nothing is impossible..) relationship (haha..4 dis..i cant give much comment..cz it's meant4 'u n him'..jz sincerely wish tt it'll be a long lasting ONE with my bless to both of u! ) :P

~ K!ddo B@n@n@~