November 12, 2007

A new day has come...

Waking up in the morning, realizing that the clock never stops working. There comes another new day. Thanks to God for the wonderful morning. I feel fresh and energetic to start a day with a smile on my face. Forget about the sorrow. Forget about all the uncomfortable feelings. Today, I am looking forward to enter and enjoy the world of Statistics. No more dreaming in my own world…

I am glad that I have a god brother that cares me a lot and also BANANA by my side. They both make my day perfect! Okay, nothing is impossible for Sheny. Even the hardest obstacle also had been encountered. What say this?? Ha-ha... =) Happy to see I smile again. What a great pleasure.. No worries…..!!

“Life is like a brief candle.” say Shakespeare. I will take this quotation as a motivator. Do not waste time on petty problems.

No comments: