November 20, 2007

Another worry...

Finally, I had finished my last paper in my first semester. Feel relieved-a lot. But, there’s a part of me saying “Shit what a damn day.” It’s not because I did my exam badly or other reasons. But it’s my coming life in Malacca. After finish worrying for examination, now I have got to worry for my family’s financial problem.

Sigh… Seems like I can’t be able to relax properly during my first semester break, I thought. I don’t know how to comment about myself. Always have different things to bother-studies, love, and now money. My friends have always asked me to calm down and stop thinking of the unnecessary problems. Well, I don’t really think I can take it very easily.

“Put away all other minor worries. Now, Ms Sheny, you really got to concentrate to earn as much money as you can or there will be no new year for you.” That’s all I can say to myself now.

November is going to end soon. There comes December and year 2008. If my Dad still remains jobless, then New Year will be another bad memory for us four siblings. It had been two years for me and my sisters to celebrate it in the shopping mall- working. To be honest, I really want to enjoy it with all my siblings, Dad and Grandma at some other place-a place where we can relax and collect sweet memories. Too bad, I don’t think the day will come. I won’t aspect much- never.

No comments: