May 22, 2008

Weird dream...

This morning I had a very weird dream. Actually I don't really want to talk about it again but I... Nah... Perhaps I just need to blog. This will make me feel better? I don't know. Let me try...

When I first enter university, I met a bunch of cool friends and I thought my uni life will be cool. However, things starts to turn the other way in second semester. People change a lot. So do I. Maybe I am too "kiasu". I didn't do well in my last exam and so, I forced myself to do better in the coming exam. I had a very stress time after that. I am not happy. I kept myself in my room everyday to study. Trying to find a better solution for my failure. No activities. No outings. I am strictly disciplined. But, this don't affect my relationship with my friends. We still have time to go lectures and do assignments together.

A very good friend of mine, change a lot. Especially when she started to date. She neglected me. Kind of disappointed with it but, I am okay. Got to face the fact after all. We didn't speak that often. And we didn't hang out. Our relationship went worse when we started to discuss of moving out of the uni. Gosh. It hurt me a lot. I tried my best to make things right again. Successfully done..! But there is still a scar hiding in my heart. That makes me feel awkward every time I had gatherings with my new house mates. Now, everything seems to be so fine but, me...

I will move in to my new house this Sunday. Gosh. I am so nervous. I started to imagine my life in the new environment. Will it be fun? I don't know. Too much of curiosity and imagination of it led me to the weird dream. I guess. It is just one of my assumptions.

I hope everything will go smoothly. I don't want to have weird dreams any more...

1 comment:

tzy yang said...

hurt do leave scar... if not we can't learn from it. problem not always can be solve, but sometime it will just gone like that. we can't hope relationship always be happy, without realize, quarreling and fighting do make it stronger... not matter what happen, there always have a outcome, good or bad, we just accept it and keep moving on... the only thing i sure is, u never walk alone...