May 13, 2008

Starting with 3rd Semester...

In a blink of an eye, time had pass so quickly and now, I'm starting with 3rd semester in my university. I am supposed to attend my classes this week but guess what? I am having a 'vacation' at my boyfriend's university in Singapore. Great huh?

Today is the second day experiencing the life in this university and i don't really quite enjoy it. My throat is aching and I am not feeling well. I had a terrible sleep last night and got up very very early in the morning. *Just to play safe, in case there will be a spot check in the hostel. It is illegal for a girl to stay at a boy's room, but, I made it for the first night... ;)

The environment over here is so beautiful and tranquil. VERY VERY different from the local university in my hometown. The place is clean especially the men's toilet...! (Oops) Did i just admit that i went to the men's toilet? Hehe... (Yeah, I think I just did...) ;p They have very huge green field around here. The atmosphere is also quite good. Refreshing. But i am still so sleepy right now... Gosh...

Compared to my University, of course i have to admit that the university here is so much better. In both: externally and internally, they are good. Well, I did apply to this University last year when i received my STPM result. However, they only pick the best among the 'best'. Guess I am not good enough and not qualified to be in this university. It's fine...

No comments: