May 13, 2008

The Greatest Gift Of All...


Introducing to you... The greatest gift of Koh's Family... Mr Jason Koh!!!! Isn't he adorable? =) Jason is my youngest sibling and he is 13 years younger than me... Although we don look 100% alike, we still have some similarities... ;)
1. Physical look: We have round nose, we have fair complexion and... let me think again.. hehe.. ;)
2. Hobbies: We love to watch super heroes movies(eg: Spiderman, Batman, etc...), we listen to R&B songs( eg: Take You There by Sean Kingston, Apologize by One Republic Featuring Timbaland, etc...) and our favorite sports is swimming!!
Because he is the youngest of all, he gets the most attention from my family members... First will be our beloved Grandma, then Daddy and US (the trios)... He is the best in providing services such as: giving morning call (he is the most effective alarm clock) and doing household chores (sweeping the floor, preparing dinner). Once he makes any mistakes, there..... He gonna get scoldings from all of us... One by one... Haha... =)

He is everything to me... And, he is someone special in my life that I want to share with you...

No comments: