May 24, 2008

Am I too fat...??

Arggghh... I am so pissed off. Gosh. Look at me...!! Fat!! I have no idea why I worry so much. I already have a wonderful life. My boyfriend loves me a whole lot and my family adores me so much... I have all a girl wants yet I am still so particular with this. Appearance seems to have great significance in my life. You can call me biased but, I abso-freakin'-lutely think that appearance makes or breaks you. I am so damn annoyed whenever I look into the mirror and see the REAL me.
Am I too obsessed?

Appearance indirectly reflect one's personality. To be honest, it is really difficult to change my mentality. I totally agree that we can't judge a book with it's cover, yet I am still so fussy about my look. I think ALL girls will agree with me... Don't you??

1 comment:

Hong Ting Ni said...

ya, gals will be forever fussy about their looks, girls nature.. :) anyway, you are not too fat la...hehe... dun worry...