May 13, 2008

Too much time...

Previously, in my second semester, I barely have time to write blogs. Too busy:
1. STUDIES:
I had tons of assignments, tutorials and presentations to be completed. Not forgetting the examinations. I had attended the French Course too. It made me even busier. Other than that, I think I had become a little too passive? I did not join the activities held in my com. And, I used to go home every week because of some ridiculous rumors about a "malay ghost" called "orang minyak" who will sneak into your room with black magic and it will steal away your precious belongings and, etc... Oh... I am sick of it. I rather spend my weekend with my family and have my own sweet time at home... =)

2. WORKS:
At the beginning, everything is fine... Until, some parties who don't really like the way I am. FINE then... I quit... ;(

3. RELATIONSHIPS:
...My family-
I spent a lot of great moments with my family. My relationships with my siblings improved a lot! =) Lesser arguments between us... ;) I enjoyed every time we hang out.
...My dearest boyfriend-
We don't have much time together. He is too busy with his life in his university. So am I. However, we still manage to meet every month. Though the time we spent together is limited, we are grateful enough. We trusted each other and made it through. Yeah... There still will be arguments between us but there always solutions. No worries... =)
...My good friends-
We don't work out. Everyone changes. It is fine with me. Just a little disappointed. Naaahh... I don't want to talk about it now. =( Maybe next time......

4. HOBBIES:
I totally abandoned my hobbies since second semester started! No time!

Now, I am sure that my blogs will be updated. Too much time... (Currently) Hehe... My 3rd semester is something new and I am looking forward to express it out all in here... =) Check it out... ;)

No comments: