May 23, 2008

Speechless...

The sky is gloomy. Don't have the mood to go out. Sigh... I'm sitting down in my room and starting to dream. Reminiscing what to do with my life. Suddenly, Mom called. She sounded so depressed. I couldn't tell you why she felt that way. And I couldn't help her. I just watched her make the same mistakes again. I couldn't find the reasons why. She has been rejected by Dad and now she can't find what she has left behind. And she is confused. Don't know where she belongs now. With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes. Too many problems. My heart aches when she speaks about it. I just hear her without any voice. Speechless. Lost.

There are a lot of words that I wanted to shout out loud. And tell her how wrong is she. Hoping that she will realise her mistakes. But, I am just too weak. My fragile heart was broken before. And I don't think it could endure another pain. I am nobody to object her deeds. She's my Mom. No matter what happens, I can't change the fact. I love her very much.

I will remain silent. Give a voice of support to her. Never give up on her. A hurting mind in need of emotion. My unspoken words shall bury in here. And it will not jeopardize for what I am today. I will be Mom's beloved daughter now and forever...

No comments: