November 6, 2008

You really mean to me...


Sisters, I know you've been sad. When I was mad, I know you've been happy. When I knew you were faking a smile, I know you've been compromising. I asked you if something was wrong? But you said no everything is fine, I asked you if you needed me, but you said no I have someone else, I asked you if you needed my help, But you said no I've got it...

Sisters, you mean the world to me, w
hen I really meant it. I know I'm not always there. But when I talk to you, you always tell me what I missed. I'm not happy that much sometimes, but when I'm with you makes my day shine. I'm mad when you use harsh words on me, but I'll never say I hate you, when I really truly do love you...

I really love you.
You know that is true. You mean the world to me. I just to let you know that I'm always here for you. I'm here to let you know how you really mean to me...

2 comments:

SusaN said...

don worry.. i'm big enough.. you'll be my ears but i'll be my own minds and hands,, i'll take care of the little ones..

Je m'appelle Sheny... said...

Great to see that you are mature enough to give me such reply.. =) love ya a lotsss.... again: you really mean to me....