November 16, 2008

Realising...

Each of us hears, but we never realise. Or cares to learn what it implies. A varying change to all the things that happen each day changes me a lot. Remember a moment about all the posts of my blog. It is something like a chemical thought that makes memories untrue. For this few months I have been in a tough time. Glad that it is going to end.

I start up the day with a smile but I always end it with a frown. Why am I feeling so down with my days? People said that I had been very emotional nowadays. Undeniably true. I could not tell you why I felt this way. Because I think I felt it everyday and that I could not help myself. I just watched myself making my whole life dull. I know I should open my eyes wide and look out at the big world.
Make my life happier and enjoy the great thing of life. I promise I will....

No comments: