November 10, 2008

Sad for no reason..,.

Today I am sad for no reason. I tried to be good but yet I could not achieve what I need to do. My day just gone away. Besides being stuck between myself, I longed for his call so badly, sigh. (Not a sound from him today.) He must be busy, no time to call but I am sure that its not the time for me to fall. He does not know how I feel no time to tell him no phone call. Everything is because our time are different. His morning is my night where my night is his morning. It is as though we are so far apart. I have to wait for so long, so long for me to say what is in my heart when his away.

Time goes slow, I can not sleep, shame. Good night, my love I cant not say because he never rang this day because he is still in his wonderland.The only word I want to hear is simply: I love you

1 comment:

Henry said...

I went to buy top up card this morning but 7evelen nvr sell the type i want...even the SAM machine oso no stock for the hot $100 which I used to be using..but dun worry..I msg Kenny to buy for me at the Nanyang Mart..he should be able to buy it...now just waiting for you to wake up..haha...anyway...this post should be in our blog cos I became the main character...=P...chat with you later...