October 2, 2008

Warm welcome...

Last week, was the greatest holiday of all. =) I was having my sweet time with my dearest boyfriend at NTU, Singapore. I enjoyed having our private time chatting and fooling around. Though he was suppose to be busy for his projects and preparation for his upcoming quizzes, he still put me as his priority. Never hesitate to spend his precious time with me.
=) Appreciate that, sayang! Muaks* Muaks*

Besides spending all the time with him, I also manage to gather again with a bunch of my ex-schoolmates who are taking their degrees in the NTU. We had steamboat in Kenny's room. That was cool!

Great time with you all!

After enjoying so much during the Hari Raya week, now I am ready to get my ass off to work. It should be the most critical time as my final examination is just one month away! Oh my God...

No comments: