July 8, 2008

1st Class...

Today, I will be attending the first class of the new semester. I am neither excited nor I am eager about it. Shit! I feel so sleepy and dreamy right now. As the result of my insufficient sleep last night, my head is terribly aching and my eyes are heavy. So damn lazy for the lecture later. Oh no, no, no... These are a few symptoms of me slacking.


NO, IT IS NOT HAPPENING!!
The "devil" in me is taking over..!
Can anyone help me with this?
Perhaps some motivation? Please? =(

1 comment:

ShenY ; HenrY said...

Life in a house is like a race between a rabbit and a tortoise.
Now given that u are a tortoise, u noe that u need to work harder in order to beat the rabbit. Thus, u should be glad instead of moody whenever the rabbit is slacking. It is actually a drive for u to turn ur sleeping hour to studying hour. It is the most ideal time for u to overtake the rabbit. The only way to revenge is to let the rabbit suffer the loss in this race at the end of the day. Good luck tortoise! I know u can do it =D